7.4.07

dead dad (titre provisoire)

i am losing my shoe
the laces feel like the hangman's rope
my sole is burnt and my tongue is torn
this is my decline
i rose i rose but this is fine

i am losing my bout
ran out of rounds, fell to the mat
feels like coals burning in my back
this is my decline
i rose i rose still this is fine

this is fine

***

draw me a picture of the dog
make it look like it's hot
and i'll hang it on my wall
ah ah

make a painting with your feet
then go running on the lawn
maybe we can throw a ball
ah ah

find a girl who'll hold you tight
dream of a life and smile wide
someday it will make you fall
ah ah

keep on jumping 'till you're tired
you'll lose your breath and you'll get cramps
you'll find i'm not that tall
ah ah

and when i die please don't look back
on the things you think you forgot
i think you're not that small
ah ah

Aucun commentaire: