30.3.07

DIALOGUE (nouvelle chanson sur myspace)

BOY : You grew up wearing masks
GIRL : My skin kept growing through
B : Woods were full of bees
G : It wasn’t my fault
B : I held on to your hand
G : And I took it back
B : You called me a coward
G : Then I took it back
B : Weeds were up to my eyes
G : I cut myself a path
B : Your lips felt like clouds
G : Why didn’t you kiss me back?

B : Hide your face in your hands
And make the feeling pass
It’s over now
Think of pretty things like fireflies
Boy, girls cry all the time
It’s over now

B : Followed you every night
G : That summer was nice
B : Fire ate the barn
G : Lightning made it fry
B : Please don’t tell your mom
G : I never wore a mask
B : Your legs felt so warm
G : You chased me with a stick
B : Corncobs and lemonade
G : I hated you for weeks
B : I loved you even then
G : Why didn’t you kiss me back?

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

j'aime bien la nouvelle citation de eels...
et ton texte bien sur !!