17.6.07

modern wars

Nouvelle chanson sur myspace

hard fought war - with myself - modern wars - i feel like hell - kept me up - it's hard to tell - what she said - is hard to tell - stay in place - change your mind - you earn your pay - you fall asleep - you laugh somedays - you lose the beat - lose the streak - break your chair - and move away

when you'll find yourself - let me know - modern wars - are never long - try for luck - or an easy pay - work your way - to a failed career - i need some space - to untie my face - i'll work my way - to an empty nest - to a fucking mess - I won't say it yet - but some insects can stop their heartbeat on command

(quand tu parles tu parles en fractions - les chiffres te sortent par la tête - peur de perdre toute son affection - tu t'enfermes dans une tempête)

1 commentaire:

Danger Ranger a dit...

Faut que j'aille écouter ça!
Vite de même, pour le style des paroles, je pense aux textes de Cobain, tout en formules simples et coup-de-poing, efficaces et laconiques à la fois, j'aime beaucoup!