15.3.07

THE DAY MY SKULL CRACKS OPEN

the day my skull cracks open
there'll be pictures of you scattered in the room
you'll find my mind in pieces
of pictures of you flying in the air

and i will lose your address
written somewhere with a drawing of your face
all the sounds will make it worse
talking screaming breathing in my ear

i'll gather my thoughts in a blanket
i'll sit and listen to all i had to say
i'll wish i weren't so distant
to make all these things so fucking strange

i'm so happy my skull could crack
i'm so in love my mind could burst
in fireworks of joy

i love when you speak real slowly
i can hear you breathing in between the words
that sound will stay on the record
i'll be playing for you before you fall asleep

the day my skull cracks open
there'll be picture of you scattered in the room
you'll find my mind in pieces
of pictures of you flying in the air

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

dans l'enregistrement
j'aime bien quand tu dis
i love when you speak slowly

excellent texte
excellente toune

vive les mots